Environmentally Friendly Heat Is Possible With A New Pellet Stove Or Insert
Are you ready to shrink your carbon footprint and enjoy a more convenient fireside experience without sacrificing heat or the beauty of the fire? Pellet stoves and inserts are a great way to heat your home with a green fuel that is very affordable. Because these appliances run on pellets — which are little balls of condensed wood waste — you get the look and warmth of a real wood fire, without the waste and emissions.
Timberwolf Pellet Stove TPS35
Napoleon Eco Pellet Stove NPS45
Napoleon Eco Pellet Insert NPI45
Pellets burn more completely than firewood, they’re easier to store and load, and the automatic hoppers on modern pellet stoves and inserts make keeping the fire going easy as well. Plus, with a more complete burn, you can expect less creosote buildup and less needed maintenance all around.
So what’s the difference between a pellet stove and an insert? Great question. Pellet stoves can be freestanding heating appliances that are vented through a wall or roof; they don’t necessarily need a working chimney. Pellet inserts, on the other hand, are retrofitted inside existing fireplaces and are vented through the attached chimneys.
Many homeowners with wood-burning fireplaces choose to up the efficiency and environmental-friendliness of their fireside by having a pellet insert installed. Because inserts are available in a wide variety of sizes and styles, finding the perfect insert for your fireplace is easy — we’ll make sure of it!
Here at C&C Chimney, we’ve researched the best products on the market, and we’re proud to sell and install Timberwolf and Napoleon Eco pellet stoves and inserts throughout the greater Tulsa area.
- Napoleon Pellet Stoves and Inserts are a renewable energy source that are environmentally and economically friendly as well as convenient! They make the perfect solution to heating your home with convection blower systems, auto ignitors, stylish looks and more.
- Timberwolf pellet stoves and inserts are EPA-certified, can comfortably heat areas up to 2,000 sq. ft., and have a maximum burn time of 30 hours. Less maintenance and refueling makes these an excellent choice for your next fireplace or heating upgrade.
Here are some of the features you’ll find included with the pellet stoves and inserts we carry:
- Variable Speed Blowers for evenly distributed heat
- Adjustable hoppers
- Large viewing areas
- Concealed ash pans
- Airwash Systems for a clean and clear view of the fire
- Quick-start automatic ignitors
- Decorative black grills
- Easy-to-use controls
- Brushed Nickel or Antique Copper door overlays
- Standard and oversized faceplates
- Wall thermostats
- And more!
With pellet appliances, it’s all about ease of use, comfort, efficiency, natural beauty, and real warmth.
Ready to buy? Have questions? Wherever you are in the process, we want you to know we’re here to help. From comparing models and fuel types to purchase, installation, and maintenance, our CSIA-certified chimney sweeps are here to make everything easy. Call 918-396-8296 or reach out to us here on our website to learn more or request an appointment.