Tulsa’s #1 Choice For Expertly Done, Reasonably Priced Chimney & Fireplace Services
For the last 10+ years, folks in Tulsa and the neighboring areas have relied on C&C Chimney’s CSIA-certified technicians for all of their chimney and fireplace needs. Why? Because we’re trained, experienced, and highly qualified to do the job right. We know the ins and outs of chimney systems and hearth appliances of all types, and our clients’ safety and satisfaction is always our top priority.
Chimney Repair and Rebuild
Brick and Masonry Repair
Chimney Caps and Covers
What types of things can we help you with?
- Chimney Inspections & Video Scans — Perhaps the most important services we offer, chimney inspections and video scans, allow us to make sure everything in your chimney and fireplace is in good condition and working as safely and as effectively as necessary. Inspections can reveal things like flue blockages, dangerous creosote buildup, fireplace performance issues, broken dampers, dangerous cracks in smoke chambers, deteriorating flue liners, and many other issues and concerns. Inspections are fast, affordable, and recommended by every fire safety organization, including the CSIA. Don’t put these important services off — let C&C Chimney’s team take care of it for you.
- Chimney Cleaning — A dirty chimney just won’t perform well, and if creosote is present, a chimney fire is a very real possibility. Here at C&C Chimney, we work hard to keep Tulsa’s chimneys, fireplaces, and stoves clean so that our clients can enjoy their hearths and homes, year after year. We sweep chimneys, remove glazed creosote, remove birds and animals from chimney flues, and get rid of soot and smoke stains on fireplaces and chimneys. All of the products and methods we use are safe and designed to provide real results, without messing up or dirtying your home or property.
- Gas Log Service & Repair — Gas logs are low maintenance and clean burning, but they aren’t no maintenance. You’ll still need to have your gas logs inspected annually and cleaned, serviced, and repaired from time to time — and we’re here to help. From removing and cleaning the logs to checking the pilot light and wiring, our team will make sure your gas logs are clean and working like they should be.
- Chimney Relining & Repair — Your flue liner is probably the single most important component when it comes to fireplace performance and fire safety, but what if it’s damaged? Whether damage is minor or major, the team here at C&C Chimney has a custom solution for you. We repair cracks, gaps, and openings, resurface flues, and reline flues using the best products out there: HeatShield® and stainless steel liners. Both have great warranties and both can restore your chimney so you can enjoy your fireplace for years to come. We also offer brick and masonry repair and rebuild, damper repair and replacement, firebox repair, and smoke chamber parging.
- Leaky Chimney Repair —Chimney leaks can be a real nightmare, and what’s worse, they can be really hard to stop! After all, there are several possible culprits: the masonry itself, the chase cover or crown, the chimney cap, or the flashing. If you’ve spotted water damage or suspect a chimney leak, save yourself time and frustration and get to the bottom of the leak fast with C&C Chimney. We’re leak troubleshooting and resolution experts. We’ll figure it out fast!
Is there something you’ve been putting off? Schedule your inspection, cleaning, service, relining, or leak repair today by calling 918-396-8296. We’re the company you can call for it all! Call or request an appointment online today to get started.