We’re Tulsa’s Top Source For The Most Beautiful & Efficient Wood Stoves, Inserts & Fireplaces
There’s no doubt about it — wood has been a favored source of heat for centuries. It’s because a wood fire is more than just a heat source, it’s an experience. There’s the chopping and gathering of the wood, the art of stacking the wood just right in the fireplace, the spellbinding, relaxing flames, the crackle and pop of the burning wood, and the radiant warmth that you feel from the fire. That’s an experience that you only get with a real wood fire.
For many homeowners, that experience is what makes a fire worth having, which is why wood stoves, inserts, and fireplaces aren’t going anywhere. In fact, they’ve gotten more and more efficient and cleaner-burning over the years, and many also have modern features that make them easier to maintain and easier to enjoy.
Napoleon 3000 Wood Fireplace Installation – Before & After
What features, you ask? Here are just some of the features you’ll find on the wood stoves, fireplaces, and inserts we proudly sell and install from Regency, Napoleon, and Timberwolf:
- Advanced wood-burning technology to ensure that fires burn hotter and burn so completely that very little ash and polluting smoke is created. That means less cleanup required, less environmental concerns, and less creosote production.
- Drop-down cast iron andirons and ashlips for easy, fast cleanup post fire.
- Outside Air Kits to make lighting and maintaining the fire easier.
- Easy-to-reach draft levers for effortless heat adjustment.
- Ceramic glass to radiate heat back into your home.
- Grills to direct heat back into your home.
- Large viewing areas and Airwash Systems (to keep the glass clean) for a better look at the fire.
- Temperature Sensitive Blowers to circulate air effectively.
- Digital thermometers and Catalytic Bypass Controls for longer, more consistent fires
- Eco-Boost Technology for a more complete burn and a longer-lasting catalytic combustor. (Although we also have non-catalytic options!)
- Cook top surfaces for making tasty meals even when the power is out.
- Rear heat deflectors to allow installation closer to combustibles and walls.
- Large fireboxes so you can add larger logs and more logs.
- High efficiency ratings for guilt-free fires.
- Refractory lined fireboxes for a more complete burn.
- Specially designed fireboxes that allow you to open the fireplace door, without worrying about smoke entering the room.
And of course, all of our wood-burning appliances are EPA-certified and approved.
What’s The Difference Between A Wood Stove, Wood Fireplace & Wood Insert?
One thing that can get kind of confusing is the difference between stoves, inserts, and fireplaces. Here’s the general gist:
- A stove is a freestanding heater that’s vented through a wall or roof. It doesn’t need a working masonry chimney, which makes it a great option for homeowners who want to add supplemental heat to a bedroom, kitchen, master bath, or other area of the home.
- An insert is essentially a firebox that’s installed inside of an existing fireplace and vented through the existing chimney. The purpose of the insert is to eliminate waste and downdrafts, and quickly and cost-effectively upgrade the hearth and boost its efficiency.
- A fireplace is an entire unit that can be added to the home to create a beautiful focal point and add heat to a space that previously lacked a fireplace. A fireplace will need to be vented through a chimney of some kind.
Big Or Small, Modern Or Traditional — We Have It All
We have fireplaces, inserts, and stoves that burn up to 30 hours and some that are capable of heating an entire home. We also have smaller appliances with shorter burn times (like 6 hours), so no matter what you’re looking for in a new wood-burning appliance or how big or small your space may be, we’re confident you’ll find something that’s just right.
What about looks? We truly have something for every space and taste. From classic cast iron to modern black steel, detailed enamel, flush face, and arch tops, you’ll find it all here. We even carry multi-sided fireplaces for a European style look. And the best thing is, our stoves, inserts, and fireplaces are customizable. Choose your handles, trivets, louvers, decorative fronts, trims, surrounds, decorative panels, screens, and doors.
Once you’ve fallen in love, you can rest assured this love will be long-lasting, as most of our wood stoves, inserts, and fireplaces carry Limited Lifetime Warranties.
We’re Here To Help Every Step Of The Way
Ready to start shopping for your next appliance? Give C&C Chimney a call at 918-396-8296 or reach out to us here on our website. We’re always happy to help — from the process of weighing your options to purchase, installation, and maintenance. We’re your trusted local source for all things wood-burning. Give us a call today and let our family take care of yours.