Looking for a Modern, Cost-Effective Heat Source? Consider an Electric Fireplace
Why Go Electric?
Electric fireplaces are ideal for all kinds of spaces and offer a long list of advantages including:
- No chimney required. If your home doesn’t have a chimney, you may think a fireplace isn’t an option for you. Electric models offer the ability to still enjoy the ambiance of a cozy fireplace without requiring a chimney.
- They offer flexible placement options. Since they don’t require chimneys (only an outlet), you can place them just about anywhere in your home – and move them around when it’s time to redecorate. Some models can even be hung on the wall! This makes them perfect for smaller or more awkward spaces.
- There are lots of design options. Whether you’re looking for something more modern or something more traditional, there are options for you. They all have realistic-looking flames, and they can operate with or without heat, so you can even enjoy their ambiance in the summer months when temps are higher.
- They’re low maintenance. With electric fireplaces, there’s no worries about building and maintaining a fire or dealing with messy ash or wood piles. Just flip them on, and you’ve got heat. This makes them ideal for both commercial spaces and busier households.
- It’s a quick and easy installation process. No construction or building is necessary when installing an electric fireplace. Many can be installed in a matter of minutes! Trust our professionals to get it done right – we’d love to help you out.
We Sell & Install Napoleon Electric Fireplaces
Here at C&C Chimney, we sell and install Napoleon electric fireplaces. Napoleon is a highly-esteemed company in our trade, endorsed by countless quality sweeps throughout the country. Choose between the CLEARion™ Elite Series that can be enjoyed in two rooms, the Trivista™ 3-sided series known for its efficient heat output, the Ascent™ series for a more traditional masonry look, and many more!
Questions? Give us a call or visit us online – we’re certain we can find the perfect fit for your wishes and needs.
Invest in Your New Heating System Today
Ready to get your new heating system installed? We’d love to help. Our crew is experienced, certified with the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), members of the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), and we always prioritize putting your needs and concerns first.
Give us a call at 918-396-8296 or reach out online today to get started.