Choose From The Best Gas Logs, Stoves, Inserts & Fireplaces Out There
As life gets busier and busier, it can be harder and harder to find the time to truly relax. You may find yourself lighting up the fireplace less and less — maybe you didn’t even get to use it at all last year. If that sounds like your life, maybe it’s time to take a look at gas.
Hargrove Vented Gas Log
Regency Ultimate U39 Gas Stove
Regency Liberty LRI3E Gas Insert
Regency Panorama P36 Gas Fireplace
Modern gas logs, stoves, inserts, and fireplaces can bring all the warmth, comfort, and relaxation you crave, but they’re so much easier for time-starved folks to enjoy. With the touch of a button, you can have the fire going and the relaxation turned all the way up, even if you only have a half hour to sit back and relax before moving onto the next thing.
Gas heaters are also low maintenance and easy to use, so if you’re not a fan of hauling and stacking wood, building a fire, or working to get and keep that fire going, a gas log set, fireplace, insert, or stove is something you’ll truly love.
So what are the benefits of each and how do you know which is right for you? Let’s take a look.
- Why choose a gas fireplace? —A gas fireplace is a great option if you’re looking to add convenient warmth and a beautiful focal point to a room in your home, without worrying about performance. When you buy a fireplace, as long as it’s installed properly, you can expect it to be a high performer. With fully masonry fireplaces, performance can depend largely on design and construction.
- Why choose a gas stove? — Gas stoves are great for homeowners who long to add a little supplemental warmth and style to an area of their home — big or small. With a stove, there are no worries about having an existing masonry chimney, and you don’t have to worry about the footing or space. Gas stoves are available in all sizes, they’re affordable, and they make great additions to just about any space.
- Why choose a gas insert? — Love your fireplace, but wish it was better at heating your space? Or maybe you’re just ready to make the switch from wood to gas? A gas insert is the answer. Inserts are built to be extremely efficient, and they can simply be retrofitted into your fireplace. No big construction commitments, no messy demo work. Just more heat, greater efficiency, greater convenience, and less waste.
- Why choose a gas log set? — If you’re looking to convert your wood fireplace to gas, gas logs can also be a great option. They’re affordable, relatively easy to install, and are a great way to update and transform your beautiful fireplace. Plus, modern gas logs come in such a large variety of styles and looks, and log sets and flame patterns are more realistic than ever. It’s important to note that vent-free log sets can be great for decorative applications and don’t necessarily need a working chimney, while vented log sets will need to be properly vented.
Regency — The Very Best In Gas Hearth Appliances
There are so many brands out there and so many products — it can be pretty difficult to narrow down your options and confidently purchase a new gas hearth appliance. But here at C&C Chimney, we’ve done the hard work for you. We sell and install gas appliances that are designed to amaze, year after year.
Regency has been leading the industry in gas heater design, efficiency, safety, and longevity for years now, and the name is now synonymous with quality.
They carry modern, contemporary, and traditional designs for rooms of all sizes.
- Regency gas fireplaces are completely customizable — choose your surround materials, paneling, and fire bed media for a fully customized look that lights up your space. If you like a modern or contemporary look, choose from multi-view models, see-thru models, corner models, or linear models that provide an undisturbed, panoramic view of the fire. Prefer a portrait style fireplace with a contemporary flair? We’ve got that, too. How about a flush finish? Yes. And of course, Regency also offers some of the most beautiful traditional style gas fireplaces in the industry. From arch tops to compact models, you’ll find it here. Regency gas fireplaces include features like invisible glass safety barriers, reflective panels, and interior accent lighting. You can even install a TV right above the fireplace, without worrying about the heat warping or damaging your TV.
- Regency gas stoves are known for their clean lines and timeless beauty. You’ll find smaller models of durable cast iron, as well as larger porcelain enamel stoves. What makes these stoves particularly great is that they can be installed just about anywhere. They also feature safety screens and accent lights, and you have the option of adding a variable speed blower for greater distribution of heat. Worried about the fire looking fake? Put that worry to bed. These are the most realistic gas fires available.
- Regency gas fireplace inserts are highly efficient and make it easy for you to boost your enjoyment of your existing fireplace. No matter how big or small your current fireplace is, there’s a contemporary or traditional gas fireplace insert that will fit perfectly — both size wise and stylistically. Features include variable speed blowers to distribute heat, remote controls, electronic ignition, and safety screens.
Why You’ll Love Your Regency Gas Fireplace, Stove, Or Insert
- These appliances can operate on natural gas or propane.
- Many feature direct vent technology (and can be vented through the wall or roof), which means you don’t have to have a working chimney or worry about carbon monoxide headaches. Others are B-vent models, which means they can be terminated through the roof.
- Features include remote controls and safety screens.
- Your Regency will work to keep you warm, even in a power outage.
- Regency backs their products with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Many feature electronic ignition for an easy start.
- The City Series features Cool Wall System technology, so you can use virtually any material imaginable to finish the fireplace, without worrying about heat or fire.
- There are models capable of putting out anywhere from 18,000 BTUs of heat all the way up to 40,000+ BTUs.
Hargrove & Empire Gas Logs — It Doesn’t Get Any More Realistic
We also proudly sell and install Hargrove and Empire (White Mountain Hearth and American Hearth) gas log sets. We carry log sets for natural gas and propane fittings and vented and vent-free applications. What’s to love? More like, “What’s not to love?”
- Hargrove has been crafting and producing the most beautiful, most authentic vented and vent-free gas logs for more than three decades. Each line is handcrafted and available in both standard and large sizes. Whether you have a see-thru or multi-view fireplace or a single-view fireplace, Hargrove has so many beautiful options that can enhance your home. Choose from white birch, driftwood, classic oak, western pine, and more.
- Empire creates hand-painted log sets that are rich in detail. Choose from ceramic fiber options or refractory concrete log sets, and enjoy beautiful, natural-looking fires. It’s all the beauty of a real wood fire, without the work.
Ready to learn more about the gas fireplaces, inserts, stoves, or log sets we sell and install? Whether you have questions, need some advice, or you’re simply ready to have your new hearth appliance installed, we can help. Call C&C Chimney’s CSIA-certified chimney sweeps at 918-396-8296 or click here to get started.